We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our Customers and their Authorized Users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that we have implemented for Niche Academy services. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through a Niche Academy service, please send a notice to our copyright agent that includes all of the items below and we will expeditiously take appropriate action:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
When Niche Academy users share their own original content on the Niche Academy platform they retain the intellectual property rights to the content they share. Users can choose how and with whom to share that content, whether to make it freely available, require registration, or keep it privately accessible to only those who have been explicitly invited. They choose whether to charge a fee for access. They also choose whether to allow other users to make copies of their content.
Our designated copyright agent to receive copyright infringement claims can be reached as follows:
c/o Niche Academy
139 N Hunters Grove Ln #308
Lehi UT, 84043
By phone: 801-903-2663
By email: email@example.com
We may, in appropriate circumstances, disable or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
This process does not limit our ability to pursue any other remedies we may have to address suspected infringement.