Originally presented May 11, 2022
This presentation is for you if:
- * You like your boss, and your boss likes you.
- * You are concerned because your manager is behaving out of character during the pandemic.
- * Your manager is GUILTY of selling out their staff, the profession, or Santa Claus.
Your capacity to influence your manager is directly tied to key capacities that you have sole control over. In this hour, Sonya Schryer Norris will talk about cultivating your capacity to manage:
- * Being easy to say “No” to.
- * When it’s all about you: tell the truth.
- * Accepting clarity as kindness.
- * What does your boss want? Give it to them.
Sonya talks about proven, healthy, concrete methods that employees can use to work more effectively with their manager.
Click below to experience this webinar as a tutorial. When you continue past the introduction to the webinar, you'll be prompted to log in. We require login to view the whole tutorial so we can provide certificates of completion for your records and for professional development credit. No purchase is required and you can create a Niche Academy account if you don't already have one. The certificate will be available for download when you have completed all sections of the tutorial.
Click the link below to download the presentation slides:
Managing Up Slides
Click the link below to download the chat transcript:
Managing Up Chat