Value is at the core of every organization's purpose. Without value, organizations die. Libraries (and museums, archives, and galleries) have traditionally added value to their communities through their collections and services; but yesterday's collections and services are no longer enough. In order to remain sustainable, today's libraries must explore new ways to add value that resonate in the lives of their customers.
In this one hour webinar Matthews explains the concept of adding value, and shows libraries and other organizations why they need to take steps now to ensure they are adding new value to their communities--whether it be a local town or neighborhood, a faculty and student body, or a school. By addressing the "5 C's" of adding value--content, context, connection, collaboration, and community--organizations can find new ways to invigorate their services, better serve their communities, and thrive today and tomorrow.
Originally presented Wednesday Nov 14
- You can download the powerpoint from the presentation here:
- Adding Value Book Slides2
Get the Book!
- 20% off direct orders from the publisher
- Visit: https://www.abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOCorporate/product.aspx?pc=A5007P
- Enter special discount code Q41820 at checkout